THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED.
Vacancy for Sales Order Processor
Verulam Scientific Ltd are an expanding analytical sales and service company offering state of the art scientific instruments in laboratory environments. We are a small friendly company who wish to engage a part time sales order processor at our offices near Shefford, Beds. Working hours will be 12pm to 5pm Monday to Friday.
We would welcome applications from experienced applicants who have worked in order processing and stock management in the past and knowledge of importation processes would be preferable. The candidate should be local to our offices.
- To process all purchase orders received from customers
- Liaise with the customer throughout the order process
- Process all supplier orders
- Management and monitoring of all orders throughout their journey
- Management of any importation procedures
- Order shipping
- Office stock management
- Updating sales team on order progress
Suitable candidates should:
- Have good written and communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good organisation skills
- Full working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous importation experience preferable
- Experience of using Orderwise stock management software preferable but not essential
We offer you:
- Salary based on experience but in the region £20K-£25K pro rata
- Company laptop
- Company performance bonus
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to our enquiries email below.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01234 381 000