Are you struggling to select an appropriate dosing pump for a specific project? KNAUER dosing pumps can be used for a wide range of dosing applications no matter if you’re working with aqueous and organic liquids, aggressive media or liquid gases. They provide high chemical resistance, excellent flow rate precision and low pulsation of the pumped medium, with the following options:
· Flow rates from 0.01 ml/min to 1,000 ml/min
· High pressure range up to 650 bar
· Wide temperature range from -10 °C to 120 °C
· Viscous liquids up to 1,000 mPa-s
· Control via HPLC software or standalone operation
· Special features on request, including exchangeable pump heads to suite your ever changing requirements
Standalone operation with display and buttons is quick and easy. With the different remote control options, these pumps can be integrated into virtually any process environment.
As the UK distributor for KNAUER products, we are here to assist. So, if you need help selecting the appropriate dosing pump for your application simply fill out the pump configurator form and we will get back to you with a pump recommendation.